Senior Sales Consultant
At InnovaSea we are creating the possibility for sustainable use of our ocean and freshwater ecosystems. Working at InnovaSea you will be part of the Realtime Aquaculture team where we are developing innovative solutions for the aquaculture industry.
About the Opportunity
Are you passionate about sales? Are you looking for a career with an innovative and fast-growing ocean technology company? We are looking for a Senior Sales Consultant with the right skills and personality to help us bring things to the next level.
The Senior Sales Consultant contributes to InnovaSea’s mission by helping the Instrumentation Team achieve growth targets. This role will report to our Halifax team and is an opportunity to work with a talented and engaged team, in an entrepreneurial environment.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Senior Sales Consultant will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry as well as the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify and secure new business opportunities.
- Track and manage lead and opportunity information via sales pipeline
- Travel to customer sites and proactively build and maintain relationships
- Attend tradeshows and industry events
- Ongoing customer follow-up to maintain customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of product offerings
- Educate and advise customers on product capabilities
- Generate quotations for new and existing customers
- In depth Aquaculture knowledge and experience
- Team player with the ability to adapt and excel in a high-performance, ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with CRM software and workflows
- Charismatic / Positive attitude
- A proven track record of success in sales
- A passion for inspiring customers through public speaking and building strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Ability to travel across Canada and internationally (approximately 30% of the time)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including free parking and onsite gym facilities. We also offer flexible work options, employee engagement events and career development opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.